[Capdist-announce] An Invitation to "Don't Fear the Reaper"

Ryan Kutler ryan.kutler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:20:41 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that our cast of Alpha Psi Omega will be
performing a two night event this upcoming Friday September 18th and
Saturday September 19th, at 8:00pm in the RPI Playhouse. We have spent the
last two weeks fervently working to produce an entertaining evening for our
local community. I would like invite you to attend our show entitled "Don't
Fear the Reaper" and show your support to the many talented people who have
worked to bolster our chapters accomplishments.

Details:
When: Sept. 18th and 9th, 8:00pm
Where: The RPI Playhouse
Tickets: sold at the door, 5$ admission.

Best,
Ryan Kutler
Producer