[Capdist-announce] Young Actors Guild Fall Show

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:28:18 EST 2016

The Young Actors Guild will be presenting our Fall Musical, performed by
students of our Fall program; December 9th and 10th at 7:30 pm at the RPI
Playhouse on 15th Street in Troy, NY.   This semesters show is a Musical
Revue, for kids about kids!  Everything about a Day Almost, was written by
Emanuel Wilson, and produced by permission of TADA Youth Theater of New
York City. This is a great age appropriate kids production that addresses
many of the daily issues kids deal with everyday, like Math Class,
Cafeteria woes, and after school jobs.  This show is great for kids of all
ages from 1 - 99!  Come and see our students perform and find out what the
Young Actors Guild is all about!  We are one of the longest running
educational performing arts programs in the Capital District,  now entering
our 28th year! youngactorsguildcapitalregion.org.

[image: Inline image 1]