[Capdist-announce] "The Seagull" at the beautiful Mabee Farm Historical Site!!

Janet Kimlicko northeasttheatreensemble at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:58:40 EDT 2018

NorthEast Theatre Ensemble's final weekend of THE SEAGULL by Anton Chekhov!!

Check out our review!!

http://thealt.com/2018/05/21/mabee-historic-site-lends-magic-to-the-seagull/

*Friday May 25 @ 7:00 pm*
*Saturday May 26 @ 2:00 & 7:00 pm*
*Sunday Mat 27 @ 2:00 pm*

Tickets $20 Gen, $15 Student/Sr  go to
https://www.artful.ly/store/events/14476

or call *518.526.9170* for reservations, tickets also available at the door.

Set in a bohemian country home, Anton Chekhov’s 'The Seagull' is an iconic
piece about love, art, and the struggles that lie between. As our
characters stumble through life, the need for validation clashes with the
desire for artistic growth. The idyllic setting stands out in contrast to
the ugly truth within our hearts, as the path toward greatness may also
lead to destruction.

In our quest to recreate classics in site-specific locations, this timeless
play will be staged both on the grounds and inside the finished barn at the
historic Mabee Farm. This pocket of antiquity in New York's capital region
will help bring to life the gentle seclusion in which this story is told.
Join us this spring at what will become the country estate of famous
actress Irina Nikolayevna Arkadina, her family, and her cohort, as the
eternal and unchanging wilderness bears witness to manmade artistic
transformation in all, to both happy and tragic ends.

Directed by: Sandra Boynton

Featuring:
Suzanna Bornn as Masha
Debra Burger as Polina
Shayne David Cameris as Medvedenko
Shae Fitzgerald as Nina
Travis Fealy as Yakov
Janet Hurley Kimlicko* as Arkadina
Nick Muscatiello as Trigorin
Tony Pallone* as Dr. Dorn
Joe Phillips as Shamrayev
Patrick Quinn as Sorin
Michael Sinkora as Treplev

Stage Manager: Travis Fealy
Assistant Director/Assistant Stage Manager: Andrew Vroman

*Member, Actors Equity Association
--
*Janet **H**urley K**imlicko*
            Artistic Director