[Capdist-announce] Our Now selections - YWCA-GCR

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 07:43:26 EDT 2018

 Saturday September 22
11:00 am
YWCA-GCR, 21 1st St, Troy

Join us during the Troy Farmer's Market as Creative Action Unlimited
presents a "pop up performance" of selections from Our Now, an original
script written by the cast about their experiences with issues of race,
gender, and class under the current political administration.

This performance is free and features Linda McKenney, Angela Kaufman,
Marisa Ledesma-Henry, and Susan Preiss, with music by Pete Furlong.

This is the second in a series of four performances of selections from Our
Now in downtown Troy, made possible with funds from the Decentralization
Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with
the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the NYS Legislature and
administered by the Arts Center of the Capital Region.

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director
Creative Action Unlimited