[Capdist-announce] Stories about Our Political Climate - Creative Action Playback Theater

Michael Kennedy msmichaelkennedy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:33:41 EST 2019

Friday March 8
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Creative Action Unlimited studio, 6 Greenwood Dr, east Greenbush

Join us in March as we invite your Stories about Our Political Climate

How are you feeling about the current political climate - scared? happy?
angry?....something else? How have the political decisions made in the past
few years affected your daily life, relationships, plans for the future,
role as a citizen?

Stories from all perspectives are welcome!

Playback is a form of improvisational theater where audience members are
invited to tell stories from their own lives, from the simplest moments to
the most profound life experiences, which are then "played back" as
theater, on the spot.

The Creative Action Playback Theater Company includes John Stevenson, Susan
Preiss, Stephanie Weber-Remmert, Katrina Wilkinson, Pete Furlong, Deb
Plaskin, Siobhan Shea, Marsha Smith, Michelle Smith-Carrigan and Michael
Kennedy.

Suggested donation $5 - 10

--

Michael Kennedy, Artistic Director