[Capdist-announce] NorthEast Theatre Ensemble presents "An Ideal Husband, " April 11-28

Tony Pallone tonypallone at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:33:05 EST 2019

"Sooner or later, we shall all have to pay for what we do," wrote Oscar
Wilde. But, he adds: "No one should be entirely judged by their past."

If a young man makes a mistake early on in his political career, should he
be held accountable for it twenty years later? Wilde tackles this question
with his trademark wit and style in "An Ideal Husband." NorthEast Theatre
Ensemble will be bringing this delightful 1893 play to life in an immersive
site-specific performance at the Ten Broeck Mansion in Albany. This
environmental production will take place in various spaces throughout the
mansion, so come prepared to move around and enjoy cocktails, a party at
the Chilterns' house and tea with some formidable (even ruthless) women.

The production runs three weekends, *Thursdays through Sundays, from April
11-28. Thursday through Saturday performances take place at 7:30 pm; Sunday
shows are at 3 pm.* Because of the immersive nature of the production,
seating is EXTREMELY limited and advanced reservations are highly
recommended. For tickets, visit
https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4050930. Note: The performance
space is ADA accessible, but please notify us in advance so we can make
sure you are properly accommodated. Ten Broeck Mansion is located at 9 Ten
Broeck Place in Albany.

NorthEast Theatre Ensemble's production of "An Ideal Husband" is directed
by Dr. Krysta Dennis and features:

Dennis Schebetta* as Lord Goring

Tony Pallone*^ as Robert Chiltern

Suzanna Bornn^ as Mabel Chiltern

Amy L. Kerr as Lady Caversham

Shawn Barnes as the Vicomte de Nanjac

Catherine Seeley as the Countess of Basildon

Karen Christina Jones as Lady Markby

Molly Waters^ as Mrs. Marchmont

Patrick Flood as Mr. Montford

plus

Colleen Lovett and Janet Hurley Kimlicko*^, switching off from show to show
as Gertrude Chiltern and Mrs. Cheveley

The House Staff:

Steve Maggio as Mason

James Wild as Phipps

Shae Fitzgerald^ as James

Ren Kris as Harold

Travis Fealy^ as Everett

Production Staff:

Assistant Director: Michael Glantzis

Stage Manager: Angelina Castro

Costume Design: Charlie Barnett

Props: Mike Sinkora

* = appearing under the auspices of the Actors' Equity Association Members'
Project Code

^ = NorthEast Theater Ensemble company member