[Capdist-announce] Foothills Arts Council, Inc. Fundraiser Dinner

Cheryl Charbonneau ccharbo at live.com
Fri May 3 20:55:11 EDT 2019

Foothills Arts Council, Inc. Fundraiser Dinner

Monday, May 20th, 2019 at Parillo’s Armory Grill, 67 Bridge St., Amsterdam, NY From 6-8 PM (Doors Open at 5:30)

Donation of $25.00 per ticket to benefit Foothills Arts Council, Inc.’s 2019 programs and operations.

Join us for dinner, entertainment with duo Sister Harmony, poet Judith Prest, raffles and a silent auction to conclude the evening.

For tickets:

 Order from our website  foothillsartsny.com   (Pay with Paypal)
Call 518 496 2707 or see us in person at Amsterdam's Spring Fling on May 18th.

Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you there!