[Capdist-announce] Young Actors Guild Children's Theater presents Winter Follies: I have a Voice

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:59:16 EST 2021

The Young Actors Guild will be presenting our 2021 Winter Follies, "I Have
A Voice",  Friday November 19 and Saturday November 20, at 6:30PM at the
Connect Center for Youth, 49 Johnston Ave, Cohoes, NY. The Winter Follies
is a show written by kids for kids and is an original work by and for the
students at YAG.  We have been presenting these original pieces in the Fall
for the past 25 years.  The show is written by and For the students of the
Fall program, as part of our educational program.

This is an opportunity for our students to apply the skills they are
developing at YAG and to create an original work and see it come to
fruition on stage.  We have had a younger group since the pandemic and we
invite you to come and support them on stage and to support the
continuation of the Young Actors Guild, the longest running educational
performing arts program in the Capital District; now entering our 33rd
year.

We hope  you will come out and support our young actors and also support
the continuation and growth moving forward for the Young Actors Guild of
the Capital Region.  Tickets are $15 at the door!  Email
bestyagever at gmail.com with any questions!

 [image: ihaveavoice630.jpg]