[Capdist-announce] Last weekend to see Happy Days at TIS!

Theatre Institute Email theatreinstitute at sage.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:35:14 EDT 2022

*This weekend is your last chance to see Happy Days - don't miss it!*

The Theatre Institute at Russell Sage presents...

*Happy Days*

*Written by Samuel Beckett*

*Directed by David Baecker*

*September 23 – October 2, 2022*

“Another heavenly day. Begin Winnie. Begin your day.” In Beckett’s
acclaimed tragicomedy, Winnie – buried up to her waist in dirt – goes about
her daily routine with only her handbag, accessories, and silent husband to
keep her company. As her situation grows increasingly bleak, it will take
all of these resources and more for Winnie to have a ‘happy day.’ Resisting
easy interpretation, Happy Days contemplates themes of time, resilience,
defiance, and existence.

Happy Days will be playing at the

James L. Meader Little Theater in Troy, NY

and is recommended for ages 12 and up.

Prices:

*$15 for Adults*

*$12 for Students, Seniors & Children*

*$10 for Sage Community*

*Free Admission for RSC Students*
Tickets
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20368_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=3&CATID=18>

*Please note:  *

*Our Saturday, Oct. 1st performance is **SOLD OUT!*

[image: image.png]

*Remaining Performance Dates/Times:*

*Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 1:00pm ***Limited Seating Available**

*Friday, Sept. 30 at 10:00am & 7:30pm*

*Saturday, Oct. 1 at 7:30pm ****SOLD OUT***

*Sunday, Oct. 2 at 2:00pm*
Tickets
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20368_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=3&CATID=18>

*For more information about the Theatre Institute and our season, visit our
website by scanning the QR code below! *[image: qr-code (30).png]

Established in February of 2011, the Theatre Institute at Russell Sage is
dedicated to providing quality live theatre and arts-in-education
programming to Capital Region youth, educators and residents. The Institute
also provides opportunities for Russell Sage students as performers,
technicians and teachers. Programs include educational support services for
Sage productions (such as in-class preparations, teacher dress rehearsals
and study guides), a Saturday theatre arts school, camps during school
breaks, and several theatre camps during the summer for children ages 5-18.
Programs take place on the Russell Sage College campus in Troy, NY. For
more information, call the TIS box office at (518) 244-2248 or purchase
tickets on-line: theatre.sage.edu, or visit our  Facebook
(@TheatreInstituteatSage), Instagram (@SageTheatre), and Twitter
(@SageTheatre) to stay up to date on all our upcoming productions.

----

Theatre Institute at Sage