[Capdist-announce] Only Three More Opportunities to see Andy and the Orphans

maureen aumand aumandmaureen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:14:35 EDT 2022

Last Three Performances

We only have three shows left and we’d love to see you there. Join us for
Andy and the Orphans by Lindsey Ferrentino, September 29 through October 1
at 7:30 PM.

at the Albany Barn, 56 Second Street, Albany, 12210

Register soon because space is limited.

harbingertheatrealbany at gmail.com

“The story that playwright Lindsey Ferrentino tells about Andy, a man with
Down syndrome, played by Tom Mooney, an actor with Down syndrome, is funny,
heart-breaking, chilling, instructive, and superbly mounted by Harbinger
Theatre.”-Paul Lamar/The Daily Gazette of Schenectady
<https://www.facebook.com/DailyGazette/?__cft__[0]=AZWdLBbqOnpnYcAfUnTNu_2MIQTt0eOhfMTORJv9idvLzq2U6kLt3xUBrLQsY2lf7iJKw3IskROf4d7uOsUN4kkSDFF-CVPUWYMDDTQLH3Dgivm0X3I1QaThwQihgJ40DL7rTROi-WI7lABt35BGCaSJNvwpK-V5u_LUkOosYTELF5HEX79vJ6wUHaw-EQa2dLtA1p9y4ZPs3q2ioi2KWZc2&__tn__=kK-R>

“The play is both extremely funny and deadly serious and the two factions
work beautifully together. ‘Andy’ will make you rethink your views on
family, Down syndrome, what we think we know, and what reality is. You will
laugh with this family, laugh at this family, and come to love them for the
flawed humans that are relatable to us all.”-Bill Kellert/Nippertown
<https://www.facebook.com/nippertown518?__cft__[0]=AZX886rnNjaQfOfBydOwi3RtiY49vm-TOwH2NdZhkhNZnqg_IkqLZ7eTBOAyJ8BZ7WSiFSs5pbmrPGyycaTg_Tzns2QXOOK4kKBj_pRibmB85o0a4npB4Ub7EaCPdcQQkExG3elmrXxDKhfU1i-oX_qnwtA1cOkPTdZUH7HIoJidCTFbqZQh0yX2uanqZvTxA-V_CgDiZFR4uYE8oKu6A8kA&__tn__=-]K-R>

“…you will have a theatrical time you will want to share with friends
and relations.
After all, it’s about relations and friendships and individualism in the
very best sense of the word.”-Peter Bergman