[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Student Film

Ben Katz bdk2006 at columbia.edu
Sat Jul 17 11:11:31 EDT 2004

I am shooting a small and (very) independent film in the area and
was wondering if any local actors  would like to audition.

Right now my casting director (Luke Forster) and I are looking for
men between the ages of 40-60, and young men and women between 17-
25. We've placed a notice for auditions in the Advertiser and over
WRPI but would really like to use people from the immediate area
if possible (I live in Sand Lake).

Auditions will be held in the Sand Lake Center for the Arts on
Wednesday, July 21st, from 6:30pm - 8:30pm. The Center for the
arts is located at 2880 Route 43 in the town of Sand Lake, just
west of the intersection where Routes 43 and 66 split - 43 goes
west and 66 goes north. The building is the one that was the old
Town Hall next to Cumberland farms.

Thanks,

Ben Katz
bdk2006 at columbia.edu