[Capdist-auditions] Audition Notice

Christine Franzese csproductions02 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:49:58 EDT 2004

I would let to place an audition notice on your listing.  If you could
confirm receiving of this message and let me know when it would posted I
would really appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

Audition Notice:

Center Stage Productions is looking for singers and dancers for a dinner
theatre production of "CHICAGO".  For more information call: 374-0416 or
email csproductions02 at hotmail.com

                                                 When: Friday August 6th
                                                 Time: 7:00pm
                                                 Where: ZuZu's  299 Hamilton