[Capdist-auditions] Fwd: CSI Tech Positions Open

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 15:40:56 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: art-events at communityartsunited.org
Sent: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:29:42 +0000
Subject: CSI Tech Positions Open

Confetti Stage is seeking those interested to fill technical positions though the 2006-2007 Season.

We are seeking directors, stage managers, lighting designers, scenic designers, costumers, and sound designers with proven track records. We are also seeking sound operators, lighting operators, assistant stage managers, running crew, front of house staff, costuming staff, property coordinators, administrative interns, and production interns with either an experience level.

These positions are what make Confetti Stage happen - BE PART OF THE ACTION! Our 2006 season is scheduled to include EASTERN STANDARD, HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE, TAKE ME OUT, FROZEN, and SORRY, WRONG CHIMNEY!. Our family series is scheduled to include an adaptation of JACK & THE BEAN STALK and ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

Pay/stipend is available for some positions. All positions guarantee a great new experience in theatre in the Capital Region.

Those interested should contact Confetti Stage at at 2215 Nott Street, Box 285, Niskayuna, NY 12309, email us at info at confettistage.com, or call us at (518) 253-1253. All positions are currently on volunteer basis. Visit us on-line today for more information at www.confettistage.com