[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for CTP's Kids for Kids Theater

Sand Lake Center for the Arts SLCA at localnet.com
Sun May 1 11:18:29 EDT 2005

PLEASE FORWARD TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED

Circle Theatre Players'

Kids for Kids Theater

announces auditions for

Classic Comedy

"A Midsummer Night's Dream or
The Night They Missed the Forest for the Trees"
Adapted from Shakespeare by Nancy Linehan Charles

and

"Too Many Doctors"
Based on "The Imaginary Invalid" by Moliere
By Harriet Dexter

Auditions are Sunday, June 5th from 3:30-5:30 pm &

 Monday, June 6th from 6:30-8:30 pm.

Rensselaer County Residents entering 7th through 12th grades are eligible to audition

Sand Lake Center for the Arts

2880 Rte. 43, Averill Park, NY

Dates of Production: Sept 9, 10, 11

For more information contact the directors:

Valerie Kavanaugh 674-2426 ckavanau at nycap.rr.com

Sue Frost 674-3149 suefrost at nycap.rr.com

Sand Lake Center for the Arts, Home of Circle Theatre Players, is a not for profit community arts center.  The Center is a renovated, historically significant 1835 church with a fully equipped open performing space for theatrical productions, community meetings, concerts,  workshops and classes; and is available for rent.  The light-filled Gallery boasts original stained glass windows and exhibits artists' work monthly.  Our Café and Gift Shop are open one hour prior to events and feature our signature brand of coffee, and other SLCA merchandise.  Volunteer opportunities abound and can be yours by contacting Volunteer Coordinator, Joyce Greenberg at jgreenb3 at nycap.rr.com.
The Center is air conditioned, handicapped accessible and has plenty of free parking.

SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, 1/2 mile east of the blinking light in Averill Park,  centrally located from Albany, Pittsfield and Bennington.

The current CTP season includes I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change.

If you prefer not to receive future communications from Sand Lake Center for the Arts, reply to this message with a subject of "unsubscribe" and we'll remove you from the list as quickly as possible.

http://www.timesunion.com/communities/ctp

Sand Lake Center for the Arts, Home of  Circle Theatre Players

P.O. Box 179 - Averill Park, New York 12018

518-674-2007

Email: SLCA at localnet.com