[Capdist-auditions] CTP Auditions for "A Bench in the Sun"

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Mon Oct 17 11:10:18 EDT 2005

Circle Theatre Players
AUDITIONS
for
"A Bench in the Sun"

Tuesday, Oct. 18
Thursday, Oct. 20
7:30pm

Callbacks on Friday, Oct. 21

 Director Alan Fuess
674-1599

SHOW DATES
January 27, 28, 29 . February 3, 4, 5
at
Sand Lake Center for the Arts
Home of Circle Theatre Players
2880 NY 43, 1/2 mile east of blinking light in Averill Park

Needed 2 men and 1 woman, ages 60+
    Burt: a pessimist who considers himself a realist.
    Harold: a guarded optimist and meticulous dresser.
    Adrienne: an ex-actress, a bit of a flirt, who believes in the goodness of people.

Sand Lake Center for the Arts, Home of Circle Theatre Players,
is a not for profit community arts center.
The Center is a renovated, historically significant 1835 church
with a fully equipped open performing space for theatrical productions,
community meetings, concerts,  workshops and classes; and is available for rent.
The light-filled Gallery boasts original stained glass windows
and exhibits artists' work monthly.
Our Café and Gift Shop are open one hour prior to events
and feature our signature brand of coffee,  and other SLCA merchandise.

Volunteer opportunities abound and can be yours by contacting
Volunteer Coordinator, Joyce Greenberg at jgreenb3 at nycap.rr.com.

The Center is air conditioned, handicapped accessible and has plenty of free parking.

SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, 1/2 mile east of the blinking light in Averill Park,

centrally located from Albany, Pittsfield and Bennington.

The upcoming CTP season includes

Harvey, A Bench in the Sun,

Murder on the Nile and To Kill a Mockingbird.

If you prefer not to receive future communications from Sand Lake Center for the Arts,

and we'll remove you from the list as quickly as possible.

http://www.slca-ctp.org

Sand Lake Center for the Arts, Home of  Circle Theatre Players

P.O. Box 179 - Averill Park, New York 12018

518-674-2007

Email: info at slca-ctp.org