[Capdist-auditions] Job Oppportunity: Asst. to Program Manager in Arts Education Office

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 15:43:11 EDT 2006

 [Do NOT reply to this email. Contact Maureen Pagano, info below.]

 Talented people hang out with talented people, so please share with talented people you know that we are looking for a part time assistant to the Program Manager (that’s me).   Here’s what ran in the Times Union:    Assistant to program manager in busy arts in ed office. Manage database, schedule, correspondence. Hit the ground running attitude, ability to work independently essential. $10 range. Email letter and resume to: icanhelp at centerforaie.org.    We can hardly wait to find our assistant, so if you know someone, please have him or her send a resume or call me right away! We’ll hire as soon as we find the right fit. This would be great for a graduate student, or mom with school age kids, or freelancer.   Thanks!   Maureen        Maureen Pagano, Program Manager
 Capital Region Center for Arts in Education
 University at Albany, TenBroeck 107
 Albany, New York 12222
 518.442.4240
 mpagano at uamail.albany.edu