[Capdist-auditions] ALBANY CIVIC THEATER AUDITIONS

Spevack gsbj2 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 21:43:23 EDT 2006

Albany Civic Theater Auditions

Albany Civic Theater will hold auditions for MURDER BY POE by Jeffrey
Hatcher. Directed by Amanda Stankavich.

LOCATION:

235 Second Avenue (corner of Second and Sand Street)
Albany, NY

TIMES:

Tuesday, June 27th - 7:00pm sign in, 7:30pm start

Need: 5 men 4 women (doubling)

SYNOPSIS:

A dark and dreadful night, a woman in white lost within a wood. And
the only shelter is a house full of murderers. We are guided into the
House of Poe, a dark space with as many rooms as there are tales.
Doors and cabinets open to reveal corpses, weapons and every detail
of the crime scene. These murderers and victims take the stage like
figures from our nightmares. They describe and reenact their stories
as if the theater was a laboratory and we were students watching
humans turn themselves into experiments.

PRODUCTION DATES:
	September 8-10, 14-17, 21-24, 2006

CONTACT: 462-1297 and www.albanycivictheater.com