[Capdist-auditions] All American Female Models Wanted

Adrianne Deihl adrianne_deihl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 16:41:43 EDT 2006

Looking for "All American" women models ages 16-35 to sit for a photo  shoot for a calendar for a nationally known auto parts company.

  The selected candidate would possible sit for several shoots, in the Albany area, dates TBD.

  Model will be dressed in appropriate clothing, "american style," not pouty or suggestive in terms of look and feel.

  Please email me your head shot and contact information.

  Adrianne Deihl
  adrianne_deihl at yahoo.com

  Or send a headshot in the mail to

  66 Hyde Boulevard
  Ballston Spa, NY  12020
  518-322-9592

  Please note that I only work with professionals in the Capital District  area on commercial work. I do not hire models for nudity or "adult"  projects.

  Also note that if you are not contacted, I do keep your information in  my database and will contact you in the future for a suitable project.

  Thank you for your interest.

  Your work is to discover your world
   and then with all          your heart give yourself to it.

          The Buddha

  Adrianne Deihl
Producer