[Capdist-auditions] FW: Titanic Needs Help!

Justin Opotzner justin at opotzner.org
Wed Mar 22 17:30:16 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Jes [mailto:mascaj at rpi.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:27 PM
Subject: Titanic Needs Help!

Hey all,

I really hate to be doing this, but we desperatly need your help.  We are
short an actor for the RPI Players musical Titanic.  The role is a
smaller male role; there are 8 spoken lines, 2 sung duet lines, and
chorus singing.  The character is Col. John Jacob Astor, a wealthy
millionare returning to America with his young pregnant wife on the Titanic.

Because we are so far into the show, the time commitment is more than
minimal; up until the 8th of April the schedule consists of around 3
weeknights and weekends.  Starting on April 8th, tech Saturday, we will
need full commitment as we finish up in preparation for the show.

I know this is very very late notice, but we were put into a bad
position, and we're, unfortunatly, desperate.

If you have an interest e-mail the producer, Eugene
(scorpioprod at verizon.net), or stage manager, Emily (stonee at rpi.edu)
ASAP...as in if at all possible, before SATURDAY, MARCH 25.

Thank you!

-The Titanic Production Team