[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 08:55:43 EST 2006

Saratoga Shakespeare Company 2006 auditions for The Tempest.

  "Our company is known for it's broad, vigorous physical approach to
Shakespeare's works which works particularly well in our venue. This
production will be performed outdoors with demanding physical
requirements."

Seeking male and female Equity and Non-Equity actors.

  For more information, please call William Finlay, Artistic Director at
(518) 209-5514.

  Visit www.saratogashakespeare.com for more information on Saratoga
Shakespeare Company.

Performers of all races and ethnicities are encouraged to audition.

When: Saturday, April 1, 2006
9 AM - 5PM
Lunch from 1 - 2.
Where: Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street
Saratoga Springs, NY
(Auditions are in The Sussman Room)
  Notes/What to bring: No appointment necessary for EQUITY MEMBERS. The
producer will run all aspects of this call. Equity Principal Audition
procedures are not in effect, and no Equity Monitor will be provided.
***Non-Equity actors are encouraged to make an appointment
Please prepare a brief classical monologue.
Please bring a picture and resume, stapled together.