[Capdist-auditions] Need for Directors, Music Director and Production Staff for Colonial Little Theatre's 2006-07 Season

Katie Corrie kcorrie at proctors.org
Wed Mar 29 12:46:30 EST 2006

The Show Selection Committee of the Colonial Little Theatre, 1 Colonial
Court, Johnstown, NY is looking toward our 2006-07 season! This will be our
69th season of bringing quality community theatre productions to the upstate
New York area.

We have chosen our season with the utmost care and with full consideration
of what our  patrons, friends and audiences would like to see.  We are
soliciting the Capital District Theatre Community to secure directors, a
musical director and production staff for our slated shows for our upcoming
season. Colonial Little Theatre offers a stipend for directors and music
directors for our shows.

Colonial Little Theatre is proud to present the following 2006-2007
production season:

*	Anne of Green Gables-     *director and music director already
contracted          August 2006

*	The Rocky Horror Show    -                                 October
2006 (Oct 13,14,20,21,27, 28)

(Rocky Horror is a musical. It has been scheduled with the potential for a
special midnight performance on 10/28 and an opening night party on Friday
the 13th)

*	A Christmas Carol- (traditional)                            December
2006 (Dec 1,2,3,8,9,10)

(A Christmas Carol is scheduled with a Breakfast with St. Nicholas special
event)

*	Opal's Husband***                                         April 2006
(Apr. 20,21,22,27,28,29)

(Opal's Husband is scheduled with a 'Tea Party' special event)

If you would be interested in directing one of the shows, being music
director for Rocky Horror or assisting with any of the productions, please
respond to this e-mail via  mail at the Johnstown address below or e-mail at
LisaCleaVW at Aol.com no later than April 10, 2006.

Please include a cover letter, your resume, and/or a list of past
directorial experience, musical direction experience or production
experience for our consideration. Feel free to contact me at your earliest
convenience should you wish to discuss this matter further or if I may
answer any questions for you.

Thank you in advance for helping us bring quality theatre to the Colonial
Little Theatre, and to our neighborhood communities!

Respectfully Yours,

Lisa Weiderman, President

Colonial Little Theatre

1 Colonial Court, PO Box 283

Johnstown, NY  12095

863-2668(w), M-F, 9a.m.-3 p.m. or evenings by chance 883-5182(h), or email
<mailto:LisaCleaVW at aol.com> LisaCleaVW at aol.com