[Capdist-auditions] Talent Show Auditions...

Capital Area Productions caps at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 7 14:03:26 EDT 2006

CALLING ALL MUSICIANS, SINGERS, DANCERS, COMEDIANS, JUGGLERS, COMICS, AND
MORE....

Join Capital Area Productions as we showcase the amazing talents of our area
youth ages 6-18 years old on Friday evening October 13th at Genet Elemtary
School  in our 1st ever SHOWCASE OF TALENT.

Auditions for this 1 time only showcase will be held on September 19th from
6-8:30pm at Genet Elementary School (Rt. 4 East Greenbush).  Come prepeared
to share with us your talent. Routine/Act must be under 3 minutes and age
appropriate!  All acts must provide their own music/props/instruments
(except the piano if needed) etc... We will be able to play CD's only (no
cassette tapes please).  Any other special needs please contact us in
advance!  (if you are unable to attend this audition date please contact us
about special arrangements for another day).

There will be 2 rehearsals for this show: 10/4 and 10/11. There is NO
tuition or cost to the performers in this show.

Tickets will be available at a cost of  $4 for children 10 and under and $6
for all others.  There will be a great concession stand also during
intermission and a 50/50 to benefit the youth theater group!

Be sure to check out our website for upcoming audition and show  information
on the Holiday Production, TOYCAMP, and also the brand new stage version of
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, coming in February.     http://capareaproductions
tripod.com