[Capdist-auditions] Hi this is Leslie from Our Own ProductionS

Leslie Eliashuk dramadork7 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 19:28:40 EDT 2007

Hello,
  This is Leslie from Our Own ProductionS and I was wondering if I could post our audition information on your mailing list.  Our play is The Pirates of Penznace, a hilarious Gilbert and Sullivan operetta.  Our auditions are April 23 and 24 from 6-9 PM at the Rotterdam Senior Citizens Center at 2639 Hamburg St.  Auditioners will be asked to bring 16 bars of a Broadway Show or Opera a headshot and a resume.  Auditioners should also be prepared to sing, act and dance.  For more information they can check out our website at http://oopsnytripod.com .  Thank you
  .:*Leslie Eliashuk*:.
  Our Own ProductionS