[Capdist-auditions] Production staff needed for two summer shows

Sue Ellis sjellis342 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 11:38:55 EST 2007

Our Own ProductionS is looking for various production staff members for the two shows we will be doing this summer.

  1.  Sweeney Todd - to be performed in July.  We are looking for a music director, set designer and sound and lights designer.

  2.  Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella  - to be performed in August.  We are looking for a set designer, and sound and lights designer.

  Please email ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com with your interest, and we will be in contact with you.

  Thanks,

  Our Own ProductionS