[Capdist-auditions] "Baby with the Bathwater" Actor Needed

Marissa Carlson yamarissa47 at care2.com
Thu Jan 25 22:19:09 EST 2007

Mill City Productions of North Adams, MA, is seeking a male actor in his 20s or 30s for the role of John in a March production of "Baby with the Bathwater" by Christopher Durang, directed by Marissa Carlson. This actor will be replacing an actor who was just hired for a national touring show.  We're thrilled for him, but now we need a new leading man!

Rehearsals are in the evenings and begin immediately. Performances will be the first two weekends in March in North Adams. No payment is involved, but we guarantee a fun theatrical experience with great people!  To schedule an audition time or get more information, please call 413-281-7098 ASAP.

www.millcityproductions.org

Care2 make the world greener!

Stop the Forest Service from killing more wolves, bears, cougars, and other animals in the wild:
http://go.care2.com/99055

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.