[Capdist-auditions] New Announce Mailing List

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Tue Jan 30 09:58:56 EST 2007

    Brought to you by the same folks who bring you the Capital District
Auditions Mailing List is a new list for all of the announcements and
reminders that we don't allow on here - the new Capital District Theater
Announcements Mailing List.

    Just like capdist-auditions, capdist-announce is fully moderated to
keep spam and non-theater content off the list.

    Unlike capdist-auditions, we will allow show performance notices,
paid workshop notices, group trips to NYC/Broadway, etc. to get through.

    Our hope is to get everyone who is interested in *attending* theater
to subscribe so they can find out what is going on and we can send out
free and simple advertising of what we all are doing.

    To subscribe, click on:

    Please pass this address along to anyone you think may be
interested.  Thanks!

--
Joel Lord
Sound Designer, 'Once On This Island', Schenectady Light Opera