[Capdist-auditions] LADY IN THE DARK - Russel Sage College

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 16:12:07 EST 2007

My name is Michael Musial, I am chair of the Creative and
Performing  Arts Department at Russell Sage College.  I am hoping this is the
email for  the audition notices in the capital region.  I am doing a staged
concert  version of Lady in the Dark and am in need of an actor.  The character
is a  young (25-35) man to play Randy Curtis- a movie star of the 1940's. He
must be  able to sing well. My contact information is:

Michael Musial
518  244 4502
musiam  @sage.edu

The production dates are April 20 and 21.  The musical is  being produced on
the Russell Sage College campus in Bush Memorial Hall.  A  18 piece orchestra
will be accompanying, along with a 50 voice ensemble and a  cast of 18.