[Capdist-auditions] Ultimate Terrors Haunted Attraction request for actors

AboutFace aboutface at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 20 00:15:43 EDT 2007

Hello,

My name is Peggy Were, General Manger of Ultimate Terrors, back for a second season at the Altamont Fair Grounds this October.  We are looking to fill about 70 positions.

Would you please publish/post the following announcement?

If you need further information I can be reached at 768-2895.

FYI - Since Ronald McDonald House will be receiving a portion of our proceeds our auditions held 9/8 at Crossgates will include representatives from Ronald McDonald House and Clear Channels Radio.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Ultimate Terrors haunted event seeks actors, makeup artists & setup crew.  Open auditions at Capital Costumes, Crossgates Mall on 8/17 & 8/24 from 5-9 PM and 9/8 from 3-9 PM.  Performance dates:  Wed. Oct. 3, & all Friday thru Sunday nights in October at the Altamont Fairgrounds.  Contact jobs at UltimateTerrors.com or 583-7767.