[Capdist-auditions] CTP - Kids for Kids Theater - "Omelette: Chef of Denmark" - Roles still available

Sand Lake Center for the Arts info at slca-ctp.org
Sat Jun 9 08:57:25 EDT 2007

Sand Lake Center for the Arts - Circle Theatre Players

Kids for Kids Theater

Auditions

Omelette: Chef of Denmark

by Charlie Lovett

Kids for Kids, “Omelette, Chef of Denmark” still has a few good roles to
cast and needs crew as well.  The production dates are Sept. 7, 8 and 9. The
rehearsals begin on August 1st, Tues., Wed. and Thursday nights and two or
three Saturdays. There is no rehearsing over Labor Day weekend.  If you
would like to join our production, please come to the theater on June 28th
at 6 pm sharp, and prepare a joke or short, funny story (unless you want to
do crew).  Parents will be needed back at 8:30 pm for a parent meeting,
after we have our first read through of the show. The play is a very funny
send up of Shakespeare, Hamlet and Macbeth in particular, with the Marx
Brothers making an appearance, too. We need at least four more actors,
grades 7 through 12.!

For more information, contact director

Deborah Dorman at 439-5039,  w 452-0584 or dorman4 at nycap.rr.com

Office 674-2007,  <mailto:info at slca-ctp.org> info at slca-ctp.org

Sand Lake Center for the Arts, Home of Circle Theatre Players,

is a not for profit community arts center.

The Center is a renovated, historically significant 1835 church

with a fully equipped open performing space for theatrical productions,

community meetings, concerts, workshops and classes; and is available for
rent.

The light-filled Gallery boasts original stained glass windows

and exhibits artists' work monthly and is open on Sundays from 1-4pm.

The Gallery and Café are open one hour prior to events.

SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, 1/2 mile east of the blinking light in
Averill Park,

centrally located from Albany, Pittsfield and Bennington.

 <http://www.slca-ctp.org> http://www.slca-ctp.org

Sand Lake Center for the Arts, Home of  Circle Theatre Players

P.O. Box 179 - Averill Park, New York 12018

518-674-2007

Email: info at slca-ctp.org