[Capdist-auditions] Signing Up for the Auditions List

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 09:51:48 EDT 2007

Dear Members of the Capital District Audition Listserv:

Many of you (who know me personally), send me emails asking me to add so-and-so to the list.? It would be better if you send them the instructions below and let them add themselves.? That way they will be able to bookmark the page and access the archive files to search the recent audition postings.? If anyone does have trouble adding their name, I will gladly do so.? No problem.

In the meantime, we are 587 members strong and I hope to hit the 600 mark by July 1st!? Tell your friends about the list -- and send them the notice below.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

The Capital District Audition Mailing List is a public service sponsored by the Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega at Rensssleaer Polytechnic Institute.? Alpha Psi Omega is the National Theatre Honor Fraternity.? The list is moderated by Laura W. Andruski and Joel Lord.? We will not share our subscriber list with outside parties.? We will only post notices of auditions for plays, films, commercials or modeling opportunities.? The list can also be used for theater organizations looking for production staff (directors, musical directors, choreographers, stage managers, etc.)? We will also list FREE workshops.

We will NOT post any type of advertising, including announcements of performance dates and times.