[Capdist-auditions] FEMALE ACTORS NEEDED FOR FILM IN TROY (LATE JULY)

penny lane lennypane at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:21:17 EDT 2007

++++++++++++++++

FEMALE ACTORS NEEDED FOR FILM IN TROY (LATE JULY)

We are shooting an experimental documentary about Mame Faye, the
legendary madam who operated a bordello in Troy NY from 1906-1943.
Mame was in her 40s when she opened the brothel and she stayed in
business until she was much older. We are looking for female actors in
this age range to portray Mame in a reenactment scene.

Ability to improvise is absolutely necessary. What we will ask you to
do is get into character (we will provide background info / character
sketch) and we will "interview" you as Mame.

The shooting will (tentatively) take place the weekend of July 21-22.

If you are interested, please email a resume and a headshot or other pictures to
lennypane at gmail.com & we can arrange a brief audition.

More info on the film and the filmmakers: http://mamefaye.com/

Thanks!
~ Penny and Annmarie.