[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage seeks Stage Manager and Tech Crew for Upcoming Productions

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 11:58:34 EST 2007

STAGE MANAGER

We have an immediate need for a stage manager for our upcoming production of Bushwa.  The production will begin rehearsals on March 19 and will open on May 3.  The SM will work under the direction of the director and artistic director.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  We will be performing at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com or call 518-253-1253.

PROPERTY MASTER

We have an immediate need for a property master for our upcoming production of Bushwa.  The production will begin rehearsals on March 19 and will open on May 3.  The property master will take full charge of the props under the direction of the artistic director; the designer will also need to be available for the duration of the run.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  We will be performing at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com or call 518-253-1253.

LIGHTING DESIGNER

We have an immediate need for a lighting designer for our upcoming production of Bushwa.  The production will begin rehearsals on March 19 and will open on May 3.  The lighting designer will take full charge of the lighting for the production under the direction of the artistic director; the designer will also need to perform the hang, focus, assist writing of cues, and strike/rehang.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  We will be performing at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com or call 518-253-1253.

CREW

We are currently seeking 3-4 volunteers to serve as tech crew for our upcoming production of Bushwa.   The production will begin rehearsals on March 19 and will open on May 3. The running crew will be under the direction of the stage manager and artistic director.  Any crew will need to be available for the entire tech and run.  There is a possible stipend for this position, however any payment is based on the gross ticket sales and not guaranteed. There is no housing or travel reimbursement available.  We will be performing at the Arts Center of the Center of the Capital Region in Troy, NY.  Visit us on-line at http://www.confettistage.com for more information.  Contact us neiljones at confettistage.com or call 518-253-1253.