[Capdist-auditions] Confetti Stage is looking for local playwrights

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 18:04:50 EST 2007

CONFETTI STAGE'S
2007 SHORT PLAY FESTIVAL
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

We are seeking plays by local Capital Region playwrights for production consideration for our Short Play Festival in September 2007.  Are you a local playwright?  Do you want to see your work produced?  If you answered yes to either question – then submit your play to Confetti Stage for our annual Short Play Festival!
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN APRIL 16.

Submissions need to be                            All Submission Must Include
No longer than 60 minutes                           Name of the playwright
Applicable to our mission statement              Address, phone number, & email
An original work                                           A synopsis of the play
                                                                   A listing/description of each character

All submission will be read and reviewed by a reading team.  Playwrights of the   plays selected for production will be notified in May 2007.  Rehearsals for selected plays will begin in June 2007.

Submissions with a letter of interest should be sent to:
Confetti Stage
Attention:  Short Play Festival
2215 Nott Street, Box 285
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Submitted works cannot be returned to the playwright

For more information visit us on-line at www.confettistage.com today!