[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for the summer season at the GLOVE THEATRE.

Ovi Vargas oviv at glovetheatre.org
Tue May 8 21:02:11 EDT 2007

Just a reminder to our regional friends about our up coming summer
season.

The GLOVE THEATRE in Gloversville, New York Ovi Vargas Artistic
Director, Emily Grant Executive Director, will hold the second local
open call for the summer season Saturday May 12th from 10AM to 6PM
and Sunday May 13th from 1PM to 5PM at 42 North Main Street
Gloversville, NY.
Shows this summer will include: URINETOWN – June 14th to June 24th,
BABY – June 29th to July 8th, BUDDY: THE BUDDY HOLLY STORY – July
13th to July 22nd, RED HOOK (World premiere) July 27th to August 5th,
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL – August 10th to August 19th, and a series of one-
act plays by young people for young people (ages 7 to 14) August 23rd
to August 26th. Shows to be announced

Please be prepared a song and a monologue. Also be prepared to read
from the script if asked.
Please check our website: www.glovetheatre.org for more details.