[Capdist-auditions] Rotterdam Company holding more auditions for PIRATES OF PENZANCE

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Wed May 9 15:45:38 EDT 2007

  Our Own ProductionS will be having their second round of auditions for The Pirates of Penzance. There are still some lead roles available. We are looking for: Mabel, Ruth, Pirate King, Samuel and an ensemble of daughters, pirates and constables. Daughters and pirates should be decent singers and be able to move. Constables should be experienced dancers and should be able to tap dance *looking for men and women*. For more information about the characters or the show, feel free to check out website at: http://oopsny.tripod.com   Auditions will be held May 16 and 17 from 6-9 PM at the Rotterdam Senior Citizens Center at 2639 Hamburg Street, Rotterdam NY 12303. Our performance will be on August 3-5 at Mohonasen High School and August 10-12 at Siena College. If you have a conflict with either of these weekends of with doing a touring show, then please do not come to the auditions. If you have any questions, feel free to call Leslie or Susan at 356-2306 OR email Our Own ProductionS at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com