[Capdist-auditions] London Suite casting call and design call

Rebekah A. Sheffer shefferr at mville.edu
Tue Sep 11 22:02:19 EDT 2007

 The Harlequin Players/Village Stage fall production of Neil Simon's London Suite needs your help!
There is an opening is casting. We are looking for a male, mid to late 20's to play the role of Mark. It is a fun part, with bunch of physical comedy involved. Mark throws his back out in a hotel suite after a fight with his wife and things just get worse from there!
We also are looking for a set designer. The show is being performed the first and second weekend in November at the Hilton Center for the Performing Arts on Russell Road in Albany.
Please email Rebekah Sheffer, the director, at ShefferR at mville.edu if you or anyone you know is interested!