[Capdist-auditions] Sound and light execution volunteers and workshop, Albany Civic Theater

Amy Durant silvertongue74 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:52:41 EDT 2007

Good morning: Albany Civic Theater is looking for volunteers who would like to help us with sound and light board execution for future performances. If this is something you've ever been interested in, or think you might be interested in, please email me at silvertongue74 at hotmail.com and I will send more information. I would like to hold a training workshop for anyone interested in possibly helping out in the future, but would like to know how many people are interested before committing to a date, or dates, for this workshop. If you've ever wondered what it might be like to work in the lighting booth for a show, this would be your chance to find out! ACT would provide complete training for anyone interested, and speaking from a tech point of view, the light and sound booth is a great way to be involved in a show. Please email me if you're interested and I will discuss with those people further detail, potential dates for the workshop, etc. Thank you! Amy Durant, Vice President of Production
Albany Civic Theater