[Capdist-auditions] Help DESPERATELY Wanted

Christine info at homemadetheater.org
Thu Apr 10 13:01:16 EDT 2008

We are still in need of 2 follow spot operators for the run of "HOW TO
SUCCEED."  Think of it as pointing a big flashlight at people on stage for a
couple of hours.  No experience necessary, we will train.

If you are a real eager beaver and want to get going right away, you can
come to see our run through rehearsal tonight.  This is mostly just for your
entertainment and so that you have an idea of what is going on in the show.

Otherwise, our spot operators will be needed starting Sunday morning--all
day.  Tech Sunday is a long one.  There are dress rehearsals Monday through
Wednesday, a preview on Thursday, Opening Night (with party) Friday, and
another performance Saturday.  Then you get a couple days off.  There are 4
performances the following weekend, and three the weekend after that.  The
official performance schedule is as follows:

            Friday 4/18                8:15 curtain, 6:30 crew call

            Saturday 4/19            same

            Friday 4/25                same

            Saturday 4/26            same

            Sunday 4/27              2:00 curtain, 12:15 crew call

            Monday 4/28              This is a private performance not
advertised to the public.  Same schedule as a Friday or Saturday night.

            Friday 5/2                   8:15 curtain, 6:30 crew call

            Saturday 5/3              same

Sunday 5/4                 2:00 curtain, 12:15 crew call.  Performance
followed by strike which all cast and crew are asked to stay for and help
(we will feed you)

We are getting pretty desperate here.  I realize it is quite a time
commitment, but it is so worth it.  It will be so much fun.  So please check
your schedules and give me a call (587-4427)l or e-mail here in the office
ASAP.  We can't let our poor cast sing in the dark.  Thanks.

Christine MacLellan

Associate Manager, HMT