[Capdist-auditions] Debuts Theater Company Audition Notice

Debuts Theater Co debutstheaterco at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 06:13:31 EDT 2008

Debuts Theater Company will hold auditions for 3 roles in their upcoming production of A Chorus Line. We will be casting 3 high schoolers for the roles of Mark, Richie and Larry. Auditions will be held this Saturday, April 12 and next Saturday April 19 at 1:00 p.m. at Myer's Dance studio, 440 State st. in Schnectady, New York. Please call 482-0570 or e-mail at Debutstheaterco at Yahoo.com) to make an appointment. The performances are May 23-June 1. Visit us at www.mydebuts.com for more information about our company.

  (Moderator Please Note: This is NOT for our tuition based program. This is a regular show with no fees involved. Really Rosie is our Tuition based program for little kids. This notice got bounced back last time and I want to make sure you understand it doesnt involve fees)