[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for Saratoga Shakespeare- As You Like It

Lisa Tosti lisatosti6 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:13:35 EST 2008

Casting for
SARATOGA SHAKESPEARE'S
As You Like it

Saratoga Shakespeare performs every summer outside in Historic Congress Park in Saratoga Springs. Come join us this season as we mount As You Like It!

We are seeking both union and non-union actors for the month of July. Rehearsals begin June 30th and performances are  July 15th-27th.

Auditions will be held on March 22nd from 10-6 at the Saratoga Arts Center. We are always seeking new faces and happy to see old ones as well! Please prepare a one to two minute comedic Shakespearean monologue and bring a headshot and resume stapled together.

Please email Saratogabard at aol.com to set up an appointment.
 If you are unable to make the audition date or have any questions email us and we will be happy to help you!

We are also seeking interns for this summer as well! Interns have the chance to act along side professionals as well as work on the production side (costumes, set, sound, assistant stage managing), receive master classes taught by professional actors and join EMC. If you are in High School or college, or know of someone who might be interested, email us to send you more information!