[Capdist-auditions] Casting SEFCU commercial

Melissa Lacijan mplacijan at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 12:44:47 EST 2008

There will be a casting call on Monday, February 18th, for a series of commercials for SEFCU.  I am looking for attractive men and women, aged late 20s-mid 60s of various ethnicities to portray non-speaking featured roles.  We also need a little girl, aged 4-6 of any ethnicity.  Shoot days are scheduled for March 4th and 5th, with each actor needed for 1/2 of one of those days.  Pay scale to be determined.  Please submit electronic headshots and accurate age information to mplacijan at earthlink.net.  I will contact all appropriate candidates for casting call times.  Union and non-union may apply.
Thank you very much!
Melissa Lacijan