[Capdist-auditions] Call for Submissions -ATTN PLAYWRIGHTS

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 21:42:34 EST 2008

CONFETTI STAGE

4TH ANNUAL  SHORT PLAY FESTIVAL

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Confetti Stage is seeking plays by Capital Region playwrights  for
production consideration during the 4th Annual Short Play  Festival to
be held SEPTEMBER 2008.  Are you a local  playwright?  Do you want to
see your work produced?  If you  answered yes to either question – then
submit your play to Confetti  Stage for our annual Short Play Festival!

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST  BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN APRIL 15.

SUBMISSIONS NEED TO  BE:

No longer than 60 minutes

Applicable to our mission statement

An original  work

ALL SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE:

Name of the playwright

Address, phone number, &  email

A synopsis of the play

A  listing/description of each character

All submission will be  read and reviewed by the Festival
Committee.   Playwrights will be notified in MAY 2008, if their play
has been  chosen for inclusion.  Rehearsals for selected plays will
begin in  JUNE 2008.

Submissions with a letter of interest should be  sent to:

Confetti Stage, Inc.

Attention:  Short Play Festival

2215 Nott Street,  Box 285

Niskayuna, NY  12309

Submitted works cannot be returned to the  playwright/

For more information visit us on-line at  www.confettistage.com today!

MISSION STATEMENT

Confetti Stage was founded to explore the human experience,  while
illuminating the myriad diversities which define us as groups  and
individuals.  Confetti Stage promotes diversity and  understanding
through the creation of dynamic and inspirational  productions and
educational opportunities.  We strive to maintain  the highest possible
level of artistic standards while fostering  collaboration and mutual
respect.

--
Sincerely,

Neilson R Jones