[Capdist-auditions] Sweeney Todd and Cinderella alternate auditions

Sue Ellis sjellis342 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 21:55:22 EST 2008

If you will be coming to these auditions, please drop us an email at ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com letting us know you will be coming.  We have a small room and we want to know if we need to "expand" a bit.

             Our Own ProductionS will be holding auditions for:

  Sweeney Todd
  and
        Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella

  Due to many requests by college students who would like to be able to audition, but will be back at college on the March 12 date, we have set up an alternate audition date of:

  January 18, 2007 at 6:00 p.m.
  Rotterdam Senior Citizens Center , 2639 Hamburg St. , Rotterdam , NY 12303

  Signups begin at 6 p.m. , and auditions will begin at 6:30 .

  You may audition at this time, however, no casting will be done until after the regular auditions in March.

  You do not have to be a college student to come to these earlier auditions.  This is for anyone who will not be able to attend in March.

  PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER.

  If you cannot make either audition date, contact us to make other arrangements.

  These auditions are open to everyone.  All parts will be cast from the auditions, no parts are pre-cast.

  Be prepared to sing 16 bars of a Broadway show tune, and do dialogue, dance and/or movement.  Bring head shot and resume if available.