[Capdist-auditions] Membership email

Wally Adelmann wally_adelmann at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 15:51:20 EST 2008

You Can Sing Too!
4-Part harmony - Tenor, Lead, Baritone, or Bass!

  5 Great Reasons to Experience Barbershop Harmony &
  THE ELECTRIC CITY CHORUS...

You’ll Get To:
1. Sing your heart out.
2. Sharpen your singing skills.
3. Establish lasting relationships.
4. Enrich lives - yours and others’ !
5. Have some fun!
  No Experience is Necessary.
We provide the Music, Learning CD, Enthusiasm, & Fun!

  Barbershop Harmony - It’s fun for anyone who loves to sing!

Men with a desire to sing in an accomplished chorus are invited to join the chorus and take advantage of our excellent leadership and instruction.
  For more information and email: visit at electriccitychorus.org.
  Also, Larry & Pat at: 399-1846
The Electric city chorus rehearses every Tuesday at 7:30 PM at the Faith United Methodist Church on the corner of Brandywine and Eastern parkway in Schenectady, NY.