[Capdist-auditions] Cast Needs for Kids Movie - Capital Region

Mi-Fi enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 12:32:38 EDT 2008

Hello!  Some short notice, some long-term.

We are shooting the second season of "eScape" in and around various regions
of NYS.
We seek immediately kids aged 8-15 for extra (some speaking) roles in
Chatham on Wed Jul 16th.
The times are 10am-roughly 5pm.  The production day is part of an ongoing
workshop with Columbia County high school students and members of the
MovieQuest production crew.

We are also seeking 2 boys ages 5 to 9 who resemble actors already portrayed
by adults.  These two children will be portraying the adult characters as
they were in their youth.  These roles are for later in the summer and into
Fall.  They will have a short production day in Niskayuna, and another
production day in Ticonderoga (transportation and/or gas provided) at a
local school and a budgeted sci-fi set piece.  These roles have dialog.

For the Ticonderoga shoot we also seek a female age 5 to 9 who resembles
another adult character for the same reason as above.  This shoot will be in
the Fall.

Please respond to this email, and check out our website listed below for
other links.

Thank you !
Mike Feurstein
MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.moviequestproductions.com
http://www.cucumberalley.com

Voted #1 Filmmaker in the Region by Times Union Reader's Poll 2008
The MovieQuest kids won 1st Place in the BEST OF 2008 contest,
and 3 Gold Medals in a statewide media competition.