[Capdist-auditions] Profile pieces on area theatres

Indigo9142 at aol.com Indigo9142 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 12:24:03 EDT 2008

Didyouweekend.com will be profiling a specific area theatre every two weeks
on their "Small Theatre" page, beginning later this month. This is an open
invitation to look at your event calendars for the next year and contact me to
arrange for a profile. This site has been chosen by NewsChannel 13 as the best
 new local web site for the past two years and is designed for folks making
plans  for the weekend. It's a great opportunity for publicity!

I'm open to writing pieces that include photos, interviews with key people,
highlighting a specific show, etc.

Get in touch and we'll work together!

(Ms) Michael Kennedy (_indigo9142 at aol.com_ (mailto:indigo9142 at aol.com) )

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.