[Capdist-auditions] REMINDER - Production Team needed for PROOF

Kara DiCaterino kara.dicaterino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 06:14:53 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone -

Just a reminder that we are looking for a production team for Alpha Psi
Omega's production of PROOF. The deadline for applying for a production role
is this Friday, June 6. If you have not already contacted me with your
interest please do so by tomorrow. My original email with more detailed
information follows.

Thanks!
Kara A. DiCaterino
Producer, PROOF
518-928-6353
kara.dicaterino at gmail.com

The Delta Xi cast of Alpha Psi Omega will be presenting PROOF by David
Auburn, directed by John Birchler this fall. Production dates are September
12, 13, and 18-20 at the RPI Playhouse in Troy, NY.

We are currently seeking volunteers for the following positions:

Lighting Designer
Sound Designer
Set Designer
Master Carpenter
Costume Designer
Hair & Make-up Coordinator
Stage Manager
Box Office Manager
House Manager
Properties Coordinator
Master Electrician

If you are interested in any of the above positions or have any questions,
please contact Producer, Kara DiCaterino by email at
kara.dicaterino at gmail.com or by phone at 518-928-6353.
Positions are open to both Alpha Psi Omega members and non-members.
RPI students are encouraged to apply.
Assistant positions for each of the above roles, as well as for Assistant
Producer, may also be considered and would be a great opportunity for anyone
looking to learn more about a specific area of interest.

Please submit your notification of interest no later than *Friday, June 6*,
as we would like to have the production team in place prior to upcoming
auditions on June 16 and 17.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!
Kara A. DiCaterino