[Capdist-auditions] Male (25-35) needed for "Cactus Flower"

Jessica Reichard jreichard at mechtech.com
Mon Mar 10 09:50:34 EDT 2008

  Production - Cactus Flower  (a broadway play from the 1960's made into
a movie with Walter Matthau and Goldie Hawn)

    Where and when - Produced by The Galway Players (a 40 year old
community theater)

                               Galway High School - Galway, New York

                                Saturday, April 26 - 7:30 p.m

                                Sunday, April 27 - 2:00 p.m.

    Rehearsals -  Sundays 12:00 noon to 4:30 p.m.

    Role - We need one actor to play Igor Sullivan - the character is
the love interest to the Goldie Hawn character who is being played by a
woman in her late 30's but we are playing her (and she passes well) as
30 - we are looking for a guy between 25 and 35.  Igor is an aspiring
playwright who rescues "Goldie" from a bad relationship with an older
dentist.

    Contact - Director John Sutton - 882-6755 (home) e-mail -
JohnS147 at aol.com

                  No formal audition - discuss with director (last role
needed to cast play)