[Capdist-auditions] Fun Chorus Roles

Cheryl Charbonneau ccharbo at live.com
Thu Sep 18 11:55:31 EDT 2008

Small Talk, a musical comedy, is currently in production in the Albany, NY area.
We are still auditioning young women for our chorus. These expanded chorus roles
will be challenging and rewarding. Get to play a 50's style back-up singer in one
act, and a playful avenging angel in the next--with more fun and laughter in-between.
Join this talented cast and have a good time while creating quality theatre!

Interested? Call Cheryl at 355-6694 or Ann at 456-6560
or email smalltalkmusical at aol.com

http://www.smalltalkmusical.com

Theatrix is a new Capital District Community Theatre