[Capdist-auditions] Set Designer Needs Help With Creating Two F/X Heads For Decapitation

MATTHEW T TEICHNER mschner1 at mac.com
Fri Apr 3 16:36:46 EDT 2009

The set designer for The Scarlet Pimpernel at SLOC Musical Theater is looking for anyone in the area who knows how to make latex masks or fake heads.  There is a decapitation effect in the show that requires two fake heads.  The person who was going to make these is no longer able to do so and I am now in a time-crunch.  There are several ways this can be done…a mold can be made of the actor’s face and then a latex mask can be created…a latex treartment can be done to a wig mold head…etc.  If there is anyone who is able to do this or knows someone who can please let me know.  I can be reached at (518) 669-9965.  The F/X heads will need to be ready by April 28th so please let me know soon.  Thanks!

Matthew Teichner